NEW 700CP Case Packer
The 700 CP is a cantilevered design case packer. Its inverted "U" shaped cam track enables the tooling to travel vertically for the pick and load portion of the cycle. The 700CP is a cost effective, extremely robust mechanical fully automated case packaging solution. It includes all the necessary in-feed/discharge conveying, collation and tooling required for your application. It is applicable for a wide variety of industries including dairy, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, bakery, automotive, oil, chemical, adhesive, paper, etc. This simple system applies commonsense and dependable designs that focus on your bottom line.
The 700CP provides an enormously flexible platform for your ever changing needs. The top load design allows for quick, simple and accurate tooling changovers between package sizes and types with speed and precision.
- Programmable logic controller
-Pick head mechanism VFD controlled
- Channelizing system(lane dividing)
- Solid state epoxy filled sensing devices
- Poly pro flush grid table top chain
- Product conveyor in-feed height 34"
- Case conveyor in-feed height 24"
- Clear lexan standard hinged access doors for visibility while operating - c/w interlocks
- Rugged fully welded tubular frame
- Mild steel construction - anti-corrosion paint finish
- Casters for portability
- One set of change parts
- UL/CSA approved components only